PROACTIVE SUPPORT FROM A TRUSTED PROVIDER YOU CAN RELY ON NET CONNECT's single-source technical support services can increase availability while simplifying the management of your multi-vendor hardware and software environment to help keep your systems operating at peak performance.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT FOR YOUR IT ENVIRONMENT
Hardware and software technical support and maintenance is critical to keep your systems running. Explore the ‘What we offer’ section to see how we can be available 24x7 to support your needs for continuous system availability.
Our comprehensive portfolio of tech support, maintenance and warranty services are designed to protect your IT environment during warranty and post-warranty periods. Whether you want to upgrade your service for in-warranty machines or extend your post-warranty tech support coverage, we offer experienced technicians, an extensive parts network, and flexible service level options designed to meet your specific business needs.
IT maintenance for server, storage and network devices leverage onsite and remote support to help you cut your costs and boost performance
IT SUPPORT SOLUTIONS
Simplify support with single-source, integrated services for NET CONNECT and third-party hardware and software solutions that were purchased through NET CONNECT
MANAGED IT SUPPORT
Simplify support for multivendor environments, with comprehensive, integrated services
SOFTWARE SUPPORT SERVICES
Software support services, either onsite or remote, can prevent outages, accelerate issue resolution and meet service level requirements.
WHY SERVICE AND SUPPORT FROM NET CONNECT
- Reduction of current levels of costs incurred by the IT department.
- Increased security and guaranteed continuity of ongoing operations related to the indicated systems and services.
- Support in dynamic development of own business thanks to the opportunity to focus on the key aspects of own activity.
- One, clearly defined location for reporting technical issues.
- Quick response to the incident and smooth processing of service requests.
- Access to knowledge and competences of experienced consultants.
- Possibility of individual incident registration in a dedicated support system.
- Possibility of monitoring the progress of request processing.
- Full access to all ongoing and completed requests in one location.